How to transfer data how to jailbreak find my iphone from old iphone to new iphone without icloud4.3K RatingsPrime Day Is Over, But These Awesome Deals Remain
- Method 4: Hack Someone's iPhone Kik Using Hackivo.com
- How to View Kik Messages from an iCloud Backup
- Part 2. How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
- Is There a Tracking Device on My iPhone 5
Method 4: Hack Someone's iPhone Kik Using Hackivo.com
You can also choose to use http://hackivo.com/kik/ just follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Go to this website and enter the username of the Kik account you want to hack.
Step 2: Enter your email address.
Step 3: You should receive a link with information on how to access the Kik account’s information.
Let Three Help & Support section, teach you the tips and tricks of your iPhone.
How to View Kik Messages from an iCloud Backup
To extract the Kik messages from an iCloud backup, follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Click “Download iCloud Backup” in the “Export Data from Backup” tab and then enter the Apple ID and password for the account with the backup you need.
Step 2: Select the particular backup file you need and then click “Next” to continue.
Step 3: Choose “Kik” in the next window and click “Next.”
Step 4: Wait for D-Port to scan the backup file for the Kik messages. When the scan is complete, you will see all the Kik messages from that backup. Select any you need to export and click “Extract.”
Make Wallpaper with Contact InfoHow To: Stop Your iPhone from Switching Tracks While in Motion How to Spy on My iPhone 7 Claim 4.0How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone - Macworld UK
Your mobile device is not supported.« Prev Next »
Part 2. How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud
For iPhone users, iCloud is the most convenient and most used cloud service to backup iPhone contents in case of any potential data loss. Except making iPhone backups, iCloud also can be used to transfer or move data from one iPhone to another. The messages, including text messages and iMessages we want to transfer are also included. Next, we will show you how to transfer text messages and iMessages from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud backup.
- Connect both of your iPhones in charge and Wi-Fi connected.
- On your old iPhone: Go to Settings > Tap your Account Name at the top of the screen > Tap iCloud > Scroll down and tap iCloud Backup . (In iOS 10.3 or older versions, steps are: Tap Settings > iCloud > Backup , or Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup .)
- Tap on Back Up Now option, then it will start backing up your iPhone, you just need to wait for it finishes.
- Take out your another iPhone. If it is a new one and hasn’t been activated, please set up and activate it firstly, till when asked tap Restore from iCloud Backup . Then tap Next > Enter your Apple ID and password > Select the backup you created above.
- If your another iPhone has already been used, you need to ease content and settings on your iPhone: Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings > Ease iPhone > Set up and activate your iPhone again > Select Restore from iCloud Backup > Select the back you just created.
- Wait for the restoring process finishes, and all the messages on your old iPhone will be transferred to the new one.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to iPhone with iCloud Backup
1. Transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone highly depends on Wi-Fi connection. If your iPhones are under poor Wi-Fi connection, the transferring process may be quite time-consuming, or worse, the transferring process gets interrupted.
2. iCloud restoring process involves erasing all exist contents from your new iPhone. That’s to say, if there are some data on your new iPhone, data loss will occur during the transferring process.
3. Besides messages, all other unwanted contents like contacts, settings will also be transferred to your new iPhone.
4. To avoid any data loss and inconveniences that transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone might cause you, we sincerely suggest you jumping to Part 1 for a much safer and more practical option to transfer messages from iPhone to iPhone.
How To: Which Stores Accept Apple Pay? The Always Up-to-Date ListThe best new security cam on Amazon pans, zooms, and has 14 days of free cloud storage for $38 WhatsApp to gain full media previews in iOS notifications, including animated GIFsLets get notif